TRV vs DDC Dream11: In this tournament, the 7 different teams participate across 8 venues. Along with this tournament, 50 over format game has also been played on weekends. In Round 2, Tracy Village CC will face off against the Darwin Cricket Club. Both teams will play the 1st T20 match of their season.
TRV vs DDC Today Match Prediction Details
Fixture name: Round 2
Competition: Darwin T20 2021
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Team Form Guide:
DDC in Last 5 Matches (recent last): L W L L (including ODD)
TRV in Last 5 Matches (recent last): L W L W (including ODD)
Ground: Gardens oval
Brief score of the last result at the venue: Southern Districts 287/5 won by 38 runs against Waratah Cricket Club 249/9 in Round 4 of Darwin ODD 2021
Pitch Report: The pitch generally supports both batsmen and pace bowlers and the average is score around 140.
WATCH Darwin T20 Live online: MyCricket Facebook page
TRV vs DDC Playing 11:
TRV Team news
- The team will play their first match in this season of the T20 league.
- In the last season, they could not qualify for the semi-finals.
- The best performers were the Edmondstone pair in both departments.
- This tournament is happening along with the 50-overs format and the team has been in good form.
- The team has played five 50-overs matches for the past 1 month and the best batsmen have been Hugo Burdon and Awad Naqvi.
- In the bowling unit, Kann Joshua and Edmonstone have been excellent.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: The team is expected to play with the same line-up
TRV Playing 11 (likely)
1. Awad Naqvi
2. Jackson Edmondstone
3. Hugo Burdon (c)
4. Joshua Kann
5. Coby Edmondstone
6. Antum Naqvi
7. Patrick Parsons (wk)
8. Jesse Newman – McCann
9. Harry Kitschke
10. Hayden Scrimegour
11. Kane Hurley
DDC Team news
- They played the semi-finals in the last season but could not book the final match spot.
- They would look to go few steps further in this season and win the trophy.
- They have been average in the 50-overs format with 2 wins in 5 matches.
- The best batsmen have been Anthony and Jacob Dickman.
- In the bowling unit, Kristopher Denby and William Anstey will play a key role for the team.
Injury update, unavailability: None
Expected team changes: The team is expected to play with same line-up
DDC Playing 11 (likely)
1. Ethan Anderson
2. Anthony Adlam
3. Jacob Dickman (c)
4. Beau Webster
5. William Foley (wk)
6. Dylan Slater
7. William Anstey
8. Connor Hawkins
9. Luke Zanchetta
10. Aaron Summers
11. Kristopher Denby
Who will win today match
The Tracy Village Cricket Club will win this match due to the experience and track record of their players in domestic cricket. The team’s batting is their main strength and would look to maintain the same momentum. Although the Darwin CC played well in the last season, their present form has not been promising. It will be interesting to see which team gets off to a winning start in the TRV vs DDC Dream 11 Today match prediction.
Fantasy Cricket Tips, Captain & Differential Pick
A Naqvi- The top-order batsman is the leading run-scorer for the team in 50-overs format and his wicket-taking abilities helped the team to win the last league match.
A Naqvi in Darwin ODD 2021- 210 Runs, Bat. AVG.42 and 7 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 23.29
J Kann- The player who has been a terrific support to the team in the crucial situations of the game can be a captain in the TRV vs DDC Dream11 prediction.
J Kann in Darwin ODD 2021- 179 Runs, Bat. AVG. 35.80 and 12 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 13
K Denby- The best performer for the team for the past few years can be the differential pick for your fantasy team.
K Denby in Darwin ODD 2021- 7 Wickets, Bowl. AVG. 15.5
TRV vs DDC Dream11 prediction
WK: P Parsons
BAT: A Navi, H Scrimegour, H Burdon
AR: J Kann, J Edmondstone, A Adlam, B Webster
BOWL: K Denby, H Kitschke, A Summers