The host Pakistan team will be locking horns with West Indies in the third and final T20I match on 16 December (Thursday) at the National Stadium in Karachi. Pakistan have already sealed the three-match T20I series in their favour by taking an unassailable lead of 2-0. The Babar Azam-led team registered a brilliant 9-run win in the second T20I game against West Indies and the hosts also won the opening match of the series by a convincing margin.
PAK vs WI Dream11 Team Prediction
Captain & Vice Captain: Rovman Powell, Shadab Khan
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Nicholas Pooran
BATTERS: Rovman Powell, Haider Ali, Brandon King
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Romario Shepherd
BOWLERS: Shaheen Afridi, Odean Smith, Mohammad Wasim Jr
PAK vs WI Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
PAK Playing 11 (likely)
Mohammad Wasim Jr
- There are no major injury issues in the Pakistan camp.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes from the last match.
- Babar Azam will captain the side.
- Mohammad Rizwan will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman and Khushdil Shah will be their mainstay clogs with the bat.
- The likes of Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf and Shadab Khan will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
WI Playing 11 (likely)
- The trio of Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell and Kyle Mayers will not be available for this series after testing positive for Covid-19.
- They are likely to back the same team from the last game.
- Nicholas Pooran will be the captain and also take care of the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Brandon King, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell to take some sort of responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Odean Smith, Oshane Thomas and Akeal Hosein will be their important bowlers.