IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: The second T20I match between India and New Zealand is scheduled to be contested on 19 November (Friday) at the JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi. Hosts India came up with a comprehensive performance in the first T20I match having registered an amazing 5-wicket victory over New Zealand in Jaipur.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rishabh Pant
BATTERS: Martin Guptill, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Mark Chapman
ALL-ROUNDERS: Daryl Mitchell
BOWLERS: Trent Boult, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
IND Playing 11 (likely)
- There are no major injury problems in the India camp.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will be their mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mohammed Siraj will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
NZ Playing 11 (likely)
- Kane Williamson has already pulled out of the T20I series.
- Tim Southee will be the captain.
- Tim Seifert will keep the wickets.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Daryl Mitchell, Martin Guptill, Mark Chapman and Glenn Phillips to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi and Adam Milne will have to play a crucial role with the ball.