IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: The second and final Test match between hosts India and New Zealand is scheduled to start from 3 December at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. The opening Test match between these two top teams of this two-match Test series ended in a thrilling draw.
IND Playing 11 (likely)
Wriddhiman Saha/KS Bharat
- Wriddhiman Saha is still doubtful for this game due to stiff neck injury.
- The duo of Virat Kohli and Mohammed Siraj are very much likely to return in place of Ajinkya Rahane and Ishant Sharma respectively.
- Virat Kohli will captain the team.
- Wriddhiman Saha will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli to take the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel and Umesh Yadav will be their crucial bowlers.
NZ Playing 11 (likely)
- There are no major injury issues in the New Zealand camp.
- Neil Wagner is likely to replace William Somerville.
- Kane Williamson will be the captain.
- Tom Blundell will keep the wickets.
- The likes of Tom Latham, Will Young, Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor will be their mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Tim Southee, Kyle Jamieson and Ajaz Patel will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.