India is back again for their 3rd match of ICC men’s T20 World Cup against the Scottish side. This match will be very crucial for both the teams as India will be hoping to qualify for the next round of the competition and Scotland will be hoping to bag their first win of the competition. India is sitting in 4th position and Scotland is at the bottom of the table after losing all of their matches. With that being said, here is the IND vs SCO Dream11 Prediction for the game ahead.
IND vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rishabh Pant, Matthew Cross
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, George Munsey
ALL-ROUNDERS: Michael Leask
BOWLERS: Mohd. Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Safyaan Sharif, Ravichandran Ashwin
- Virat Kohli will be leading Team India.
- Rishabh Pant will be behind the wickets
- Kl Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, and Hardik Pandya will be leading the batting department of the team.
- Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, and Ravichandran Ashwin will be taking responsibility for the Bowling department.
India Playing 11 (Likely)
Virat Kohli (C)
- There are no injury problems for Scotland
- Kyle Coetzer will lead this side.
- Matthew Cross will be behind the wickets.
- George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer, Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington will be a crucial players in the batting department
- Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Mark Watt will be leading the bowling department
SCO Playing 11 (likely)
Matthew Cross (wk)