India after a long break will be facing New Zealand for the 28th match of the ICC men’s T20 World Cup 2021. This match will be very decisive for both the teams as both the teams are looking for their first win of the tournament. India is currently sitting in the second last position whereas New Zealand is just above them. This match is going to be a cricketing match full of action and drama as both the teams are well experienced and strong teams.
IND vs NZ Dream 11 Team Prediction
It will be recommended to pick mixed players from India and New Zealand. Both India and New Zealand have a well experienced and strong team.
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rishabh Pant, Devon Conway
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Kane Williamson, Hardik Pandya
ALL-ROUNDERS: Mitchell Santner
BOWLERS: Mohd. Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi
- Virat Kohli will be leading Team India.
- Rishabh Pant will be behind the wickets
- Kl Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, and Hardik Pandya will be looking to take the responsibility of the batting department
- Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, and Ashwin will be leading the bowling department.
India Playing 11 (Likely)
Virat Kohli (C)
- Martin Guptill may be not available for the New Zealand team.
- Kane Williamson will be leading the New Zealand side.
- Tim Seifert will be behind the wickets.
- Conway, Kane Williamson, Daryl Mitchell, And James Neesham will be leading the batting attack for their team.
- Ish Sodhi, Mitchell Santner will be taking the responsibility of leading the bowling attack for their team.
NZ Playing 11 (likely)