Two cricketing titans England and Australia will be playing against each other for the 26th match of the super 12 groups of ICC men’s T20 World Cup. Both the teams will be looking to scrape points from this match. the 26th match of the tournament will be played at Dubai International Stadium. This match will be full of cricketing action as both the teams are well experienced and very strong teams.
ENG Vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
As the pitch is pretty balanced it should be recommended to pick more batsmen and all-rounders in your team. Player picks such as Jason Roy and David Warner can be the Influential picks for your team.
Wicketkeeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Steven Smith, David Warner, Jason Roy
Allrounders: Glenn Maxwell, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone
Bowlers: Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Tymal Mills, Chris Woakes
- There are no injury issues in England
- Morgan will be leading the side.
- Jos Buttler will be behind the wickets.
- Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, and Jason Roy will be leading the batting department of the team
- Tymal Mills, Chris Woakes, and Moeen Ali will take responsibility for the bowling department.
England Playing 11(Likely)
- There are no injury issues in the Australian
- Aaron Finch will be leading the side.
- Matthew Wade will be behind the wickets
- Steven Smith, Maxwell, David Warner will be taking the responsibility of handling the batting order.
- The trio of Hazelwood, Adam Zampa and Mitchell Starc will be leading the bowling attack of the team
AUS Playing 11 (Likely)
ENG Vs AUS Ground Details
The 26th match of the competition between England and Australia will be played at the Dubai International Stadium. Australia played their last match on this pitch against Sri Lanka and after seeing that we can say that this pitch is pretty balanced. the teams will be more dependent on the batting side as the pitch is not going to support the bowling department of the team. Due will also play a very important factor on this pitch. The toss winning captain should opt for bowling first.