Afghanistan will be facing Pakistan for the 24th match of the T20 World Cup 2021. both the teams are confident as they have got the start as they wanted. Afghanistan and Pakistan are at the leading table as Pakistan are the top and Afghanistan are just below them. This match is to be crucial for both teams as both the teams will be looking to qualify for the next round of the tournament.
AFG vs PAK Dream 11 Team Prediction
It will be recommended to pick more Pakistan players in your Dream 11 team as they have well experienced and strong players in their team.
Wicketkeeper: Mohd. Rizwan
Batsmen: Babar Azam, Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zadran, Fakhar Zaman
Allrounders: Imad Wasim, Mohd. Hafeez
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Haris Rauf
AFG vs PAK Match Details
Match number 24 of the T20 World Cup will be played between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Afghanistan will be playing their second match and Pakistan will be playing their third match of the group stages. This match will be played at Dubai International Stadium, United Arab Emirates. Afghanistan and Pakistan both the teams will be focused to win this match. 45 matches will be played in total for T20 World Cup. The last match of the Competition will be played on 14th November. All the teams will be giving their all to win this match.
Name: Match 23, Afghanistan vs Pakistan
Competition: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021
Date: 29 October, Friday
Time: 7:30 pm
AFG Team Details
- There are no major injury problems in the Afghanistan camp.
- Mohammad Nabi will be leading the team.
- Mohammad Shahzad will be behind the wickets.
- Hazratullah Zazai, Mohd. Shahzad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, And Najibullah Zadran will be taking responsibility for the batting order
- Mohammed Nabi, Rashid Khan, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be leading the bowling department of the Afghanistan team
AFG Playing 11 (likely)
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
PAK Team Details
- There are no major injury issues in the Pakistan team.
- Babar Azam will be leading the team.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be behind the wickets
- The trio of Babar Azam, M. Rizwan and Fakhar Zaman will be leading the batting attack of Pakistan
- Shaheen Shah, Haris Rauf and Hasan Ali will be leading the fast-bowling attack for their nation
PAK Playing 11 (likely)