The West Indies will be facing the Bangladeshi tigers for the 23rd match of the T20 World Cup 2021. Both the teams have been struggling in this competition till now in group one. West Indies and Bangladesh both teams are sitting on the bottom of the table without any win in this tournament till now. This match will be crucial for both as they will be looking to bag their first win of the tournament.
WI vs BAN Dream 11 Team Prediction
It will be recommended to pick more Bangladeshi players for your dream 11 teams as they have been the better side though they have lost their last two matches. Bangladesh has a well experienced and strong team as compared to West Indies.
Wicketkeeper: Mushfiqur Rahim
Batsmen: Evin Lewis, Mahmudullah, Shimron Hetmyer, Naim Sheikh
Allrounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Andre Russell
Bowlers: Mustafizur Rehman, Nasum Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Akeal Hosein
- They will be coming on the pitch with some changes as McCoy is out due to injury
- Pollard will be leading the side.
- Pooran will be behind the wickets
- Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, and Lendl Simmons will be taking the responsibility of leading the batting attack.
- Dwayne Bravo, Akela Hosein and Andre Russel will be leading the bowling attack.
WI playing 11 (Likely)
Hayden Walsh Jr.
- Rubel Hossain will be replacing Mohd. Saifuddin
- Mahmudullah will lead this side.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be behind the wickets.
- Liton Das, Mohd Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim will be taking the responsibility of the batting department
- Mustafizur Rahman Nasum Ahmed, Mehdi Hasan, and Nurul Hasan will take the responsibility of bowling department
BAN Playing 11 (Likely)
Shakib Al Hasan