SCO vs NAM Dream 11 Prediction: The 21st match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 is scheduled to be played between Scotland and Namibia on 27 October (Wednesday) at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. This will be the second consecutive match on the trot in this T20 World Cup to be played in Abu Dhabi in a single day.
SCO vs NAM Dream 11 Team Prediction
It will be a great move to pick a mixed combination of Namibia and Scotland players in your respective dream fantasy cricket teams.
WICKET-KEEPERS: Matthew Cross
BATSMEN: Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus, George Munsey
ALL-ROUNDERS: David Wiese, JJ Smit, Richie Berrington, Jan Frylinck
BOWLERS: Bernard Scholtz, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif
- There are no major injury issues in the Scotland camp.
- They are unlikely to make any big-time changes.
- Kyle Coetzer will captain the side.
- Matthew Cross will be the wicket-keeper.
- The trio of George Munsey, Calum MacLeod and Kyle Coetzer will have to take responsibility in the batting department.
- Chris Greaves, Bradley Wheal and Safyaan Sharif will form part of the bowling attack and they will be looking to pick wickets on regular basis.
SCO Playing 11 (likely)
- There are no major injury problems for Namibia.
- They are likely to play the same team.
- Gerhard Erasmus will be the captain.
- Zane Green will keep the wickets.
- The trio of Stephan Baard, Craig Williams and JJ Smit will have to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Ben Shikongo, Bernard Scholtz and David Wiese will form part of the bowling attack.
NAM Playing 11 (likely)
Michael van Lingen
Pikky Ya France