In the Match 8 of the Big Bash League T20 2021-22, the Sydney Sixers will be crossing swords with the Hobart Hurricanes at the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney on 11 December (Saturday). Incidentally, this is the second game between these two sides in the ongoing edition of the T20 tournament in a gap of just two days.
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Josh Philippe, Matthew Wade
BATTERS: James Vince, Peter Handscomb, Tim David
ALL-ROUNDERS: Moises Henriques, D’Arcy Short, Hayden Kerr
BOWLERS: Steve O’Keefe, Thomas Rogers, Tom Curran
SIX Playing 11 (likely)
- Nathan Lyon will not be available for this match.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with the winning combination.
- Moises Henriques will be the captain.
- Josh Philippe will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend upon the likes of Daniel Hughes, Josh Philippe, James Vince and Moises Henriques to take the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Steve O’Keefe, Chris Jordan and Sean Abbott will have to put up a consistent performance with the ball.
HUR Playing 11 (likely)
- There are no major injury problems for the Hobart Hurricanes.
- They are likely to play the same team from the last game.
- Matthew Wade will be the captain and also take care of the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Matthew Wade, D’Arcy Short, Tim David and Peter Handscomb will be expected to come good in the batting department.
- The likes of Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Sandeep Lamichhane and Joel Paris will be their important clogs with the ball.