In the Match 3 of the Big Bash League T20 2021-22 season, the Melbourne Renegades will be crossing swords with the Adelaide Strikers on 7 December (Tuesday) at the Docklands Stadium in Melbourne. Both these teams are coming into this game after facing quite different fortunes unfold in the last season of the Big Bash League T20.
REN vs STR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sam Harper
BATTERS: Aaron Finch, Jake Weatherald, Jonathan Wells
ALL-ROUNDERS: Matthew Short, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland
BOWLERS: Rashid Khan, Kane Richardson, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar
REN Playing 11 (likely)
Jake Fraser McGurk
- The duo of Shaun Marsh and Marcus Harris will not be available for this game.
- Kane Richardson will captain the team.
- Sam Harper will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Aaron Finch, Sam Harper, Will Sutherland and Mackenzie Harvey to contribute amazingly well in the batting department.
- The trio of Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor and James Pattinson will be their important bowlers.
STR Playing 11 (likely)
- Travis Head and Alex Carey will be unavailable for this match.
- Peter Siddle will be the captain.
- Harry Nielsen will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Jake Weatherald, Matthew Renshaw, Jonathan Wells and Matthew Short will be expected to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Daniel Worrall, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar and Peter Siddle will form part of the bowling attack.