THU vs HEA Dream11 Prediction: The second game of the Big Bash League T20 2021-22 season is scheduled to be played between the Sydney Thunder and Brisbane Warm at the Manuka Oval in Canberra on 6 December (Monday). Both these sides are coming into this coordinate after having confronted very comparable fortunes unfurl within the past version of the competition.
THU vs HEA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sam Billings
BATTERS: Alex Hales, Chris Lynn, Max Bryant
ALL-ROUNDERS: Chris Green, Daniel Sams, Jack Wildermuth
BOWLERS: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer Sangha, Xavier Bartlett
THU Playing 11 (likely)
- Usman Khawaja will not be available for this game.
- Chris Green will be the captain.
- Sam Billings will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Alex Hales, Alex Ross, Sam Billings and Jason Sangha will be their mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The trio of Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer Sangha and Chris Tremain will form an important part of the bowling attack.
HEA Playing 11 (likely)
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- The duo of Marnus Labuschagne and Mitchell Swepson will be unavailable for this match.
- Jimmy Peirson will captain the team and also take care of the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will bank upon the likes of Chris Lynn, Sam Heazlett, Tom Cooper and Ben Duckett to take the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett and Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be their crucial clogs in the bowling department.