In the Match 14 of the Big Bash League T20 2021-22 season, the Brisbane Heat will be locking horns with the Sydney Thunder at The Gabba in Brisbane on 19 December (Sunday). Both these teams are coming into this match very much low on confidence after not having performed well in the ongoing edition of the tournament.
HEA vs THU Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sam Billings
BATTERS: Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, Alex Hales, Alex Ross
ALL-ROUNDERS: Daniel Sams, James Bazley
BOWLERS: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Xavier Bartlett, Tanveer Sangha, Nathan McAndrew
CAPTAIN & VICE-CAPTAIN: Daniel Sams, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
HEA Playing 11 (likely)
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Marnus Labuschagne will be unavailable for this match.
- They are unlikely to tinker a lot with the winning side from the last game.
- Jimmy Peirson will captain the team and also take care of the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Chris Lynn, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant and Ben Duckett will be their mainstay clogs in the batting department.
- The likes of Xavier Bartlett, Mitchell Swepson, Liam Guthrie and Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be their crucial bowlers.
THU Playing 11 (likely)
Gurinder Sandhu/Saqib Mahmood
- Usman Khawaja will not be available for this game.
- Saqib Mahmood is likely to replace Gurinder Sandhu.
- Chris Green will be the captain.
- Sam Billings will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Alex Hales, Alex Ross, Sam Billings and Jason Sangha as their mainstay clogs with the bat.
- The trio of Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha and Nathan McAndrew will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Leave a Reply